iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking along with your User ID and Password
- Beneath the « Cards » tab, choose « Card Activation »
- Pick either « Credit Card » or « Debit/ATM Card »
- Find the Card you’d like to stimulate
- Accept the stipulations and then click « Next »
- Confirm the important points before pressing « Submit »
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is present from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your credit that is new or Card
- Type in your PIN
- Pick « More Services »
- Choose « Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking »
- Pick « Activate Card »
- Follow directions in the ATM display screen to accomplish activation
- For Trustees that are current DBS/POSB members:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG
For Trustees that are a new comer to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
Please be aware: This service is just readily available for Singaporean/PR Trustee & Child that are Singapore Tax Resident just. By performing the SMS that is one-step instant, you acknowledge and concur that your son or daughter and you’re income tax resident of Singapore just.
- May I utilize my Card just after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking shall be instant. For activation demand via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 trading days upon the lender’s receipt regarding the slip.
- Do i have to stimulate my DBS/POSB Card instantly?Upon receipt of the Card, we encourage instant activation to make certain your transactions may appear efficiently so the privileges can be enjoyed by you that is included with the Card.
Essential Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger the Card before having to pay together with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting of this NUSS account charge.
I continue to use my existing Card?Yes, you can continue using your existing Card if I am waiting for a replacement Card with the same Card number, can. Upon receipt associated with the replacement Card, immediately please activate it.
Crucial Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger your replacement/renewal Card before paying together with your key that is speedpass tag Esso solution channels. For NUSS Platinum charge cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting associated with the NUSS account fee.
- When you have a Telephone PIN, you could call our 24-hours customer support hotline at +65 6327 2265 and talk to certainly one of our Customer Service Officers
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed when you look at the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Charge Cards just
- Am I going to manage to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t triggered?You can simply accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is triggered.
- Can I manage to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card is certainly not triggered?You can simply redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange a new Card number to my DBS Takashimaya Card, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be used in the brand new Card quantity immediately?In the function that the Card is changed with a brand new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points won’t be transmitted from old Card to brand brand new Card.
- We received my renewed DBS Takashimaya Card. Do i must redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in my own old Card before making use of my renewed Card?Yes, you need to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points saved in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of one’s renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the old Card will undoubtedly be forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation of this renewal Card.